3d puzzles as multi-purpose smart gifts
Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a universal formula for a great gift? Well, there certainly is an approach.
Try to remember the gifts you received at different times in life that were so special that you still remember them or maybe even still own. So we are moving to the first characteristic of an ideal gift.
- A gift should be attention-grabbing. A gift that will stay with you is more likely to be the one that manages to grab your attention for longer than any other. A TV would probably be a good example, but we are not talking about that price range. We are talking about universal gifts that both people you know very well and your acquaintances, including colleagues, friends of friends, and so on, would appreciate. The longer a person stays interested in the gift, the bigger is its potential to become one of his favorite things. Riddles and puzzles, for example, are the best attention-grabbers. The ones that can be solved in groups of family or friends receive bonus points.
- A gift should be multi-purpose. Multi-purpose gifts are also the type that stays with us the longest. A construction kit that you can assemble, paint and then use either for storage or as a stylish element of décor for your home and office is a great example.
- A gift should be smart. Puzzles and intellectual gifts are a great way to help our brain exercise. Proven to improve our memory, problem-solving skills and even delay the onset of the Alzheimer’s and dementia, puzzles are a great brain workout that ticks the two other perfect gift ingredients listed above too. What do puzzles have to do with construction kits that we mentioned earlier though? Wooden 3D puzzles by UGears, for example, are assembled very similarly to jigsaw puzzles without the use of any special tools and, unlike jigsaw puzzles, can be carried from one place to another and even set in motion. Another difference between 3D puzzles and their 2D peers is that provoke spatial thinking. In addition, each construction set by UGears features moving parts and mechanical elements that are a perfect illustration of a mechanics principle.
- A gift should be good-looking. This is a bit of an obvious statement but considering that we are talking about puzzles, this should be a reminder. Wooden 3D puzzles by UGears are made from 100%-natural plywood and feature a recognizable signature design with a steampunk touch. This makes them a perfect candidate for a tabletop accessory once the exciting assembly process is over. Speaking of which, this brings us to our last point.
- A gift should bring excitement and challenges. Although excitement and challenges do not often come together, we decided to put them both here, as they are both pure emotions that inspire us and make our free time more enjoyable. Gifts that people can build with their own hands, that will enable them to think and learn, regardless of their age, that they can share with their loved ones, and that later can become something else, like a motorized toy-truck or a highly-detailed miniature yacht model, are what you should be going for when looking for a multi-purpose smart gift.
To learn more about intellectual 3D puzzles by UGears, go to this online catalog: https://ugearsmodels.us/